Reiki works on different levels the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual enhancing everything in life. Reiki is not only one of the oldest healing systems in use; it is also one of the most versatile. This ancient Japanese method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind, and its benefits can be felt by both Reiki practitioners and their clients. In fact, Reiki is believed to improve just about any aspect of life, from physical health to emotional well-being to stress reduction and mental clarity. Reiki techniques are used to heal the body, mind and the spirit. It has been proven that Reiki can help people suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary therapy in a number of hospitals today. It enhances the health care the patient receives in both in the hospital and from outpatient health care providers. Reiki has not only helped patients with physical ailments but also helped those with minor psychological problems as well.
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health and energy levels. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and even pets.
I am offering Reiki & Intuitive Coaching sessions on Mondays at
Child of the Moon Centre,
1 hour Sessions of Reiki and Reiki Drum are £45 single or a block booking of 3 Treatments for £100.
Reiki & Intuitive Coaching 90 min session £65
To book email me at email@example.com…I look forward to hearing from you.
Would you like to become a Reiki Practitioner?
Reiki Shoden Level I – 21st Dec 2018 Full
Who can learn Reiki?
Anyone can learn Reiki. There are no special requirements. You just need to be open-minded and be prepared to spend a day with like-minded people, exploring an exciting energy method.
When you learn Reiki, you’ll find that this will bring a sense of peace, contentment and serenity, helping you to feel more positive and better able to cope.
Reiki helps you to de-stress and find a contented space inside you that you can access anytime, and you can explore your spirituality free from any religion or dogma.
Spend a little time each day working on your self-healing and share the benefits of Reiki with your friends and family.
At Level I you will learn about how to use Reiki to balance your own energy system allowing self-healing and spiritual development.
Using the manual and CDs provided through Reiki Revolution, you will learn about Reiki and how to follow the original system in the modern world; daily energy exercises and self-treatments; the Reiki Precepts & mindfulness.
You will receive 3 Reiju empowerments and also have the confidence to work not only on yourself, but with friends, family & pets using Reiki techniques.
Reiki Shoden £140
This includes 1 day course, lunch & 170 page manual, 1 CD, your certificate.
Reiki Okuden Level 2
Friday 2nd & 3rd Feb – 10am – 2pm both days.
Who can learn Second Degree?
You need to have taken First Degree already, and we recommend that you leave a couple of months, at least, between your First and Second Degree courses. This gives you a chance to get grips with, and practise, what you learned.
Deepen your self-healing
You should already have experienced that sense of peace, contentment and serenity that Reiki brings you, and perhaps experienced a spiritual awakening. Now you will carry out special symbol meditations to deepen your self-healing, focusing on energies that bring powerful physical and emotional balancing.
Original Japanese Reiki is a very free and fluid system. An important part of Second Degree is to move beyond standard hand positions when you treat people, to embrace intuitive working. You’ll learn how to allow the energy to guide you in terms of where you rest your hands; it’s a lovely way to work.
Practise distant healing
You’ll learn how to send Reiki long-distance in a variety of ways, so you can experiment and find the approach that works best for you. Distant healing is a very humbling and fulfilling practice, a beautiful meditation that connects deeply to the person, or people, that you share Reiki with.
Okuden – £170.00.
This includes tuition 2 day course, lunch, 110 page manual, audio CD, your certificate.
Reiki Shinpiden Level 2 Mastership
Shinpiden – £ 480.00 TBA
People move on to Master Teacher level for many reasons. Some wish to pass on the gift of Reiki to others, while others are focusing more on their own personal and spiritual development. Some take the course because they want to see all that there is of Reiki, and do with it what feels right for them. Moving on to this level does not mean that you are committing or dedicating yourself to becoming a Reiki teacher, though you never know quite where Reiki might lead you
This includes a 2 day course, lunch, 230 page manual, 2 audio CDs, DVD, your certificate.
I teach Reiki Evolution Courses http://www.reikievolution.co.uk
Reiki Evolution offers a straight forward Usui Japanese style of Reiki.
For more information please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org